Church of the Pentecost - 41 Providence Street Worcester, MA
WALKUP Clinic - Wednesday 4-28-2021 at the Church of the Pentecost, 41 Providence Street Worcester, MA
The clinic will be open from 9:30am to 1:30pm for City of Worcester Residents or Workers ONLY.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Equity initiative focuses on 20 Prioritized Communities and those disproportionately impacted by COVID-19.
• Black, Indigenous, People of Color, Latin individuals
• Individuals who do not speak English, or who prefer to speak in another language.
• Individuals who do not have access to public transportation or who have barriers getting to a vaccination site.
• Individuals who do not feel comfortable receiving the vaccine in a traditional Healthcare setting.
• Individuals with disabilities and those who have access and functional needs.
• Individuals experiencing homelessness.
• Individuals with mental illness and/or residents with substance use disorder